Here are the six steps you need to complete before your Student Business internship:
- The Student Business team will come to your school and present you the program. This is also the registration period.
- After registering, you will be asked to attend two workshops held at your school. In order to better know you, your supervisor will ask you to complete a homework. This homework will be useful in your future professional life and will also help your supervisor offer you an internship corresponding to your interests.
- The goal of this meeting is to remind you of your roles and responsibilities during your internship and validate your summer schedule. Remember that no matter what your other plans are, you can still participate in Student Business. You simply need two free weeks.
- The internships take place over the summer. You will be paired with a professional mentor during 35 hours (a week) and will get to discover his occupation.
Merit Award Gala
- This event is meant to celebrate the success of the interns and thank the mentors for their commitment. The Gala will be held on September 5, 2013 at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal. Around 2,500 people are expected!